02 abril 2008

I COULDN'T DO IT

I've been working on the shooting of my last video almost a year and a half.
I first started with the script and then, shooting the images.
I tried to make a one shooting scene, ant it much more difficult to make the shooting as I imagine.
I've made five shootings:
- One when I was sick (and the voice didn't sound good).
- One with a bad microphone, and the audio has a awful sound and I can't use it.
- I don't like the other two.
And then this last one.
I was very happy after the shooting, but some days after I saw it at the monitor & I found that there was a lot of shadows, and I think I can’t use it.
I don't want to make the shooting again.
I couldn't do it.


1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

mmm ...maybe there is a distance between the object and your perception of tit. i would suggest
1. see them all again, one day you R sick
2. see them all again one day an awfull sound comes from the window.
3. see them all again in the shadows

_____ see if you still feel the same about them
(anyway_ i long to see them now, what can do to get them?) i am a pro-mistakes girl -